Great news! Our Tea Tree Oil Scalp Balm is now available on Amazon.com.
This all-natural scalp & hair balm is hand-crafted with natural, exotic oils to nourish and soothe your scalp.
Our Lightweight formula:
- Improves blood circulation and nutrient flow to the scalp
- Alleviates dry, flaky scalp and dandruff
- Can be used as a hot oil treatment or pre-poo
- Perfect for maintaining weaves and braids
- Soothes & conditions the scalp
- Softens hair roots and makes hair manageable to comb
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera): This versatile oil has anti-fungal, antiviral and anti-bacterial properties that help fight scalp infections and bacteria build-up on the scalp & hair. It contains powerful healing properties that help treat the root cause of dry, flaky scalp. Coconut oil moisturizes dry scalp and promotes blood circulation in the scalp when massaged into the scalp
- Beeswax (Cera Alba): A natural wax secreted by honey bees, has excellent moisturizing properties.
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia): An essential oil with a warm, spicy aroma. It has highly antiseptic and anti-inflammatory qualities. It’s a triple threat to scalp irritations because of its anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis): A natural moisturizer and emollient which closely resembles the scalp’s natural sebum. It penetrates the hair follicles, to nourish the scalp and hair.
- Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa): A luxurious oil from the Moroccan Argan tree. It is rich in Tocopherols, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita): An essential oil with a fresh, minty aroma. The pH levels found in peppermint oil help balance out the dryness on the scalp while neutralizing oil production, providing quick relief from an itchy scalp. It also stimulates blood flow to the scalp.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosemarinus Officinalis): A natural extract which has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, astringent and soothing properties. It stimulates blood flow in the scalp and acts as a hair stimulant.